Read What Others Say about 52 Churches
“The insights from this book are unique, engaging, and a must read for anyone involved in ministry!” -Pastor Scott
“52 Churches is an eye opening and insightful read as to how we Christians interact with and welcome visitors into our places of worship.” -Teri Block
Visit Fifty-Two Different Churches in a Year? Was I crazy? Maybe.
My wife and I spent a year visiting 52 churches, a different Christian church every Sunday: Protestant mainline, evangelical, charismatic, nondenominational, Roman Catholic, and more.
I’m sure we visited a church just like yours.
And wow, did we learn a lot. Things that will surprise you and make you cringe. And more than a few things that will inspire you. You’ll:
- Discover the shocking approaches that some churches use.
- Learn the essential dos and don’ts when you have a visitor.
- Make sure your church avoids the really creepy things I saw.
- Uncover traditional church practices that no longer make sense.
- See what’s not working, and what to replace it with.
You’ll Laugh, You’ll Cry, You’ll Wince.
But 52 Churches isn’t a rip at the modern church or a mean-spirited journalistic exposé. Instead it’s a gift that offers encouragement, hope, and ideas on how your church can thrive in today’s culture.