How to Attract Clients and Customers With Heroic Storytelling
Humans are hardwired for stories!
Storytelling helps consultants and coaches persuade on an emotional level. Maybe that is why companies like FedEx, Kimberly-Clark, and Microsoft are hiring storytelling experts to teach their executives to tell relatable stories.
Nothing is as persuasive as storytelling with a purpose, and readers will learn the techniques of telling a great story employed by Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and Wall Street.
- How you can add persuasion power to presentations
- Eight great metastories you need to tell
- The art and science of storytelling
- Three key characters of persuasive stories: hero, nemesis, and mentor
- Why you should not be the hero of your own stories
If you want lessons on how to attract clients and customers and improve your persuasion power, with a dash of wry humor thrown in, then Persuade With a Story! is the book for you