In Being Frank, Richard J. Bryan lays out life lessons and practical strategies you can use to grow not only your business but to effectively improve yourself as well. Being Frank is chock-full or lessons gleaned from four generations of businesspeople who suffered, learned from, and won through businesses bleeding heavy losses as well as a business generating over $100 million each year.
Even better, this valuable text is written in an enjoyable and engaging novel-like format, full of personal stories that drive home the precepts and make them yours. If you’re involved in any way with business, leadership, or entrepreneurism, Being Frank is a must to keep near your desk or even better, in your briefcase.
In Being Frank you’ll learn:
• By whom and how the culture of your business is established
• The vital steps in crisis management
• How to build a cohesive and enjoyable team
• The third vital ingredient for success in addition to ability and talent
• Effective decision-making
• How to be brave
• How to take care of yourself as well
• The main elements of The People Plan
• How to sell your business
• The ability to adapt
• And much, much more!
So Buy This Book NOW!!