Gut-wrenching despair and steadfast devotion
Discover more about the 12 Minor Prophets: Jonah, Micah, Obadiah, and Malachi. Nahum, Zephaniah, Zechariah, and Amos. Plus Hosea, Habakkuk, Haggai, and Joel.
Most people scarcely remember their names, let alone having ever read their books in the Bible. It’s time we change this.
Ebook - Paperback - Hardcover
You may know about the prophet Jonah, the guy who spent a three-day time-out in the belly of a large fish, but what about some of the lesser-known prophets?
Do you know of Micah, Obadiah, or Malachi?
What about Nahum, Zephaniah, or Zechariah? Oh, my! The list goes on. It’s enough to make our minds spin.
Rounding out these twelve Minor Prophets are Amos, Hosea, Habakkuk, Haggai, and Joel.
The Bible includes the work of these twelve prophets who carry the unfortunate label of minor. It’s not that their work isn’t significant, it’s that their books are shorter.
If you’re like most people, you scarcely remember their names, let alone having ever read their books in the Bible.
It’s time we change this.
In Dear Theophilus, Minor Prophets, you’ll discover:
- The order of each prophet’s ministry (because the Bible doesn’t list them chronologically)
- The significant messages they address
- Their placement in the biblical timeline
- The umbrella of hope that outshines criticism of unfaithfulness and prophecies of punishment
- The powerful way their words apply to us today.
In book four of the Dear Theophilus series, you get all this and more:
- Thought-provoking insights that are part devotional, part Bible study
- A deeper understanding of these lesser-known prophets
- A greater appreciation of how the Old Testament informs our lives today
Let’s dive into the intriguing lives and ministries of these amazing messengers from God in the book Dear Theophilus, Minor Prophets: 40 Prophetic Teachings about Unfaithfulness, Punishment, and Hope.