Everyone's In Sales-Stop Apologizing!
We all need to sell to get what we need, want and deserve. Too many things stop us from selling-especially our inner “Sales Apologists” that tell us we should feel bad when we sell!
In this book, Everyone’s In Sales—Stop Apologizing! Todd Cohen discusses how to defeat our Sales Apologists and delivers a lively and utterly practical guide that helps everyone sell themselves better. Todd talks about . . .
- The three qualities people need to sell well: passion, integrity, and confidence.
- How powerful personal value propositions help us get what we want.
- The selling skills we all have and don’t realize.
- How to turn a firm “no” into an enthusiastic “yes.”
- Simple ways to get our friends to sell for us.
- The hidden sales opportunities in every conversation. And much much more!
The world has changed and we all need to sell ourselves to thrive and succeed. Everyone’s in Sales-Stop Apologizing! helps us do just that.