ForeTalk is the book on Christian end of life planning. It is the complete guide to selecting and buying life insurance, burial insurance, the required documents including a living will, durable powers of attorney for both healthcare and finance, a last will and testament, choosing the right attorney, legacy giving and living every day with purpose and care
ForeTalk is about life affirmation. It is filled with Biblical truth, humor and insight to help the reader take control of and plan for the future. You will save thousands of dollars in needless expense, reduce stress and financial distress by following this easy-to-read guide.
This book, ForeTalk, will make you aware of the decisions you need to make or help your parents or someone else make to ease the pain and sorrow when a person dies.
– Discover 7 ways to start important conversations regarding end-of-life planning.
– Identify financial strategies to create lifetime income for you and your heirs.
– Decide on the right attorney for your family.
– Create a well-written will to withstand possible challenges.
– Choose the right person as your executor, powers of attorney for finances and health care.
– Plan a funeral or memorial service that tells your own story.
– Find funeral or memorial expense saving ideas to save thousands of dollars for your family & loved ones.