Identify what you want to achieve, and then organize and energize yourself to get it. Practical tips and strategies for being and doing your best every day.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A YEAR? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET THERE?
No-nonsense, practical guidelines for defining and achieving your personal success. Nationally-known speaker Patricia Fripp has shared her strategies and secrets with nearly a million people. The book Get What You Want shows you how to:
- Become the CEO of your own life!* stay on track despite temptations and distractions.
- Leverage change so you come out a winner.
- Expand your comfort zone.
- Stop hesitating and start progressing.
- Look smart, think smart, talk smart.
- Put 25 hours in every day.
- Discover 7 tricks for turning potential into performance.
- Keep going when everything goes wrong.
- Stay healthy in a stress-filled world.
- Get ahead simply by pretending the world is already perfect.
- Have a love affair with life!