“Change your thoughts, change your behavior” has long been the mantra for the personal growth movement. Yet no matter how hard you try, there are times you can't to stop the mental chatter that leads to needless arguing, tension, frustration, and eventually a numbing process that restricts access to your joy and passion.
Why can't you stop the noise? You are under the spell of your over-protective brain.
Outsmart Your Brain is full of exercises, examples, and guidelines that teach you how to tap into your hidden mental powers to make better decisions and establish powerful connections with others.
Read this book to…
- Become emotionally “self-aware”
- Make good choices when consumed by emotions
- Understand what triggers the emotions of others
- Improve leadership, coaching, and conflict-resolution skills
- Use insight and empathy to inspire engagement, creativity, and results