Using Strategic Thinking to Defeat Bad Strategy and Save Your Plan
From the New York Times bestselling author on strategy
All over the world, strategies are dying. Thousands of businesses face bankruptcy. People's jobs are at stake. But what is the nefarious force killing them off? And who can save them?
New research shows that the No. 1 most important leadership capability for executives is strategic thinking. Yet, only 3 out of every 10 people are strategic. With the leading cause of business failure being a bad strategy, it’s critical that you and your team are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools to think strategically.
In StrategyMan vs. the Anti-Strategy Squad, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a common language for strategy
- Create a shared understanding of strategy
- Design a practical toolkit for strategy
- Think strategically on a daily basis
- Infuse innovation into your strategies
- Facilitate strategy conversations
- Lead strategic meetings
- Set clear strategic direction
- Profitably grow your business
- Create a competitive advantage in today’s ultra-competitive market, it’s strategic . . . or be gone.