Learn why a proven change methodology fails and how to select change methods that have the greatest potential for success relative to your specific set of conditions.
Tom Somodi describes how to take control of the change you experience in your business and daily life. Reduce the frustration and anxiety associated with change and improve your ability to obtain the change you desire. The Science of Change provides the concepts necessary to accomplish these objectives and more.
You will discover
* how to understand why a particular change took place.
* the risks associated with obtaining a specific desired change.
* what your organization, or you as an individual, can do to improve the chances of obtaining a successful desired change.
* why a change fails even though you have a solid set of intentions, commitment, and a proven change methodology.
* fallacies behind proven change methodologies and change management techniques.
* the likelihood that a particular promoted change methodology and/or change management technique will work for you or your organization.